Tuesday 7 June 2016

ARTFRIEND HAUL

One of the things I was most excited about Singapore was Art Friend

To those who don’t know, Art Friend is a massive art shop in Singapore and Malaysia.
Weeks before our trip to Singapore, I read this blog post about different art shops in Singapore and I made it my mission to make it to Art Friend no matter what.
We were supposed to go to Sentosa on our first day but since we didn’t have a lot of time in our hands, I convinced my family that we visit Bras Basah Complex instead which is where Art Friend is located. I was so excited that I’d forgotten that the mall closes at around 7pm and we got there just around…well, 7pm which was really painful. Literally and figuratively. I’ll write more about our Singapore trip in a separate blog post (well, maybe a few).
I didn’t get to properly see the place as the other parts of the shop were already closed, luckily I found 2 of the things on my list; the Prisma Col-Erase pencils and Copic markers. That night, I only got a 12 set Prisma Col-Erase pencils and 5 Copic Ciao markers.

My parents agreed to visit Art Friend on our fourth day (thanks, mom and dad) and while my sister went to a book shop, me and our youngest sister had a bit of a splurge. Here’s everything I bought both days:

Royal Art Brush Set S$6.55
Fabriano Artistico Coldpress Watercolour Pad - S$24.90
300g/m, 140 lbs., 25 sheets, 5"x7"
A5 Daler Rowney Graduate Sketchbook - S$7.90
5.9" x 8.3"

Copic Ciao Markers - S$3.99 each
Shades(left to right): Lipstick Natural E04, Ice Ocean BG72, Soft Sun E21, Pea Green YG63, Cardinal R59, Colourless Blender 0, and Walnut E59.
I chose these colours because I love me some pastels and Autumn tones! Also,
I almost always use these colours on my paintings and I thought it would be nice to
practise with colours I'm most familiar with ;)

Prisma Col-Erase set of 12 S$18.50
this set includes the following colours: Yellow, Light Green, Green,Light Blue, Blue, Purple, Vermillion Carmine Red,
Terra Cotta, Brown, Tuscan Red, and Black
Daler Rowney Pocket Watercolour Set - S$24.90

Visit Art Friend: https://artfriendonline.com/EN/OnlineUsers/Index


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...